October 28, 1859, Somerset, Ohio.
December 27, 1942, Mercy Hospital, Columbus, Ohio.
Lutheran Cemetery, Somerset, Ohio.
Minnie was the daughter of Lewis C. and Alvina Hess Greiner, and wife of David J. Edington (married May 30, 1900, Perry County, Ohio).
In 1900 and 1920 the Edingtons were in Cambridge Ward in Guernsey County, Ohio. David died in 1928; in 1935 and 1940, Minnie was living with a sister and brother in Somerset Village, Ohio.
- All That Thou Hast Is the Gift of the Lord
- Art Thou Weary of Thy Sins?
- As Birds to the Mountains
- Bells in the Steeple Are Chiming, The
- Busy Little Gleaners We
- By Kedron’s Waters
- Carol, Carol, Carol
- Children’s Day
- Come, Ye Who Love the Children’s King
- From East to West We Hear a Joyous Shout
- Hallelujah, Shout Aloud, Ye Sons of Men
- He Rests, upon His Pallid Brow
- How Jubilant and Clear They Ring
- I Shall See Him in His Beauty
- I Will Walk with Him in His Garden Fair
- Is It Well with Thy Soul?
- Jesus Died and Lives Again
- Jesus Is My Shepherd
- Jesus Is Seeking
- Jesus Is Tenderly Calling Today
- Knocking, Gently Knocking
- Lift No More the Wailing Cry
- Lift Up Your Voices
- Little While, A
- Lo in the Light I Am Walking
- Morning Breezes Whispered Low, The
- Not Far from the Kingdom of Light and Joy
- O, Christ Is the Shepherd So Tender
- O Christmas Bells, Ring Out!
- O Happy Bells of Eastertide
- O Praise the Lord, His Name Adore
- O Wonderful, Wonderful Tidings
- Praise the Lord of Heaven
- Remember Thy Creator
- Soldiers, True and Loyal
- Song by the Crystal Sea, The
- Sweetly the Savior Speaks
- There Is Joy Among the Angels
- ’Tis Children’s Day
- Unto My Father’s House on High
- We Are Busy Little Gleaners
- We Love to Read the Bible
- Welcome, Holy Morning
- When Jesus to Jerusalem
- With Joy Now Hasten We
- Ye Happy Bells