Pitt was living in Baltimore, Maryland, by 1880, and through at least 1910. She may have died before 1920: The daughter with whom she lived in 1910 was on her own and still single in 1920.
- Infant Songs, with William Ogden (Bellefontaine, Ohio: W. A. Ogden, 1861)
- Gospel Light for the Sunday School (Baltimore, Maryland: Emma Pitt, 1884)
- Buds and Blossoms for the Little Ones (Baltimore, Maryland: Emma Pitt, 1889)
- Good photo (head & shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items,