Early 20th Century
Mack and Lincoln Hall founded the Hall-Mack music publishing house (later bought by the Rodeheaver Company).
We speculate he is the Irvin H. Mack (1870–1950) who is buried in Northwood Cemetery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Boundless Love (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Hall-Mack, 1896)
- The Service of Praise, with Lincoln Hall et al. (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Hall-Mack, 1900)
- The Voice of Praise, with Austin Miles & Lincoln Hall (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Hall-Mack, 1904)
- Gospel Service Songs, with George W. Sanville & Homer Rodeheaver (Rodeheaver, Hall-Mack, 1938)
- Good photo (head-and-shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Full name
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items, would you