The Cyber Hymnal™
You can contact us at this address:
-at- with the @ symbol.
- Please read the FAQ before sending mail.
- We don’t solicit requests for specific texts or music. If you submit such a request:
- If it’s copyrighted, get the copyright owner’s written permission first.
- Tell us the hymnal or songbook and page where we can find the item. If possible, include scanned images of the title page and the page where the music appears.
- Sadly, we are forced to discard requests that lack this information.
- We apologize that lack of time often keeps us from answering mail.
To report an error:
- Where does the error occur? Is it only on one page, or on multiple pages? Copy the URL(s) from the browser address bar and paste it into your e-mail.
- If there’s an error message, copy and paste it into the e-mail.
- Does the problem occur in more than one browser? Does it occur on multiple computers? Multiple phones?
- What computer, phone or operating system do you use?
- What browser do you use? Do you have the latest version?
- Provide a detailed description of the symptoms.
- Have you cleared your browser cache? (See FAQ page for instructions on how to do this.)
- Click here and copy the displayed data into your e-mail. This gives us details on your system to help diagnose the problem.